Are your machine tools in need of repair, accuracy alignment, or refurbishment?
Whether you require complete Way alignment and refurbishment, electrical system repairs, bed way alignment, or replacement of a part no longer manufactured, Machine Rebuilders, Inc. will have you back in business without breaking the bank.
Do your linear scales need repaired or replaced? For less than a quarter of the price of a brand new DRO system, we can replace your scale with a Newall linear scale. Newall offers DSG (Spherosyn) or DMG (Microsyn) inductive encoders that are resistant to coolant, oil, dirt, and other environmental conditions with no regular maintenance or cleaning required. They integrate seamlessly to most competitive brands!
Our Services Include:
- Reverse Engineering
- Way Scraping and Way Grinding
- CNC Integration
- Linear Scale Repairs, Installation, and Sales
- Machine Electrical Systems
- Lubrication Systems
- Laser Aligning
When Should Your Machine Tools Be Rebuilt?
At Machine Rebuilders, we have the experience to know and advise you as to when it is more cost effective to refurbish your machine tools or to purchase new.
- If your machine suits your production size and needs, but is having problems with accuracy, contact us about a way alignment. A way alignment is a cost-effective option to bringing your machine back to OEM accuracy – typically costing less than 1/3 the price of a new machine.
- If your machine is having excess electrical or mechanical problems, it may be a good candidate for a CNC
Integration. Contact us to discuss how a CNC control can increase your productivity, giving you a faster and better way of machining. Save money now with a CNC Integration.
- If your machine does not meet your size and needs for production, contact us to discuss your machining requirements and we can advise you to a new machine from Atrump Machinery or a brand new custom built-to-order CNC machine.
Machine Tools Are Designed To Be Rebuilt
At Machine Rebuilders, Inc. we know that most machine tools are designed to be rebuilt. Our in-house capabilities allow us to customize your machine tools if needed for improved production. We can even make and repair parts no longer in existence to repair older machines. We dismantle, clean, restore and refurbish your equipment. Working better than new, we can even send your machine back with a new coat of paint!
Machines of Experience
BROWN & SHARP
G & L
JONES & LAMSON
KEARNEY & TRECKER
LODGE & SHIPLEY
PRATT & WHITNEY
RB MILLING MACHINE
WARNER & SWAZEY